Thursday, October 8, 2009

Good Hairstyles for a Semi-Formal Dance!?

Hey!!!



well I have a Semi In June and I need a REALLY cute hairstyle for it. I have a black halter Vneck dress with a rose...it sounds corny but its suppa cute. I have hair that goes down to about 2 or 3 inches past my shoulder blades. It is Medium Brown, THICK and i have side bangs that are right below my eyes...I dont know if I'll Have them then though. I can do anything to it from striaghten-curl-crimp...just not scrunch...doesnt work with my thick hair. Well do you have any ideas for me?



Good Hairstyles for a Semi-Formal Dance!?

I would say do an up do...I would say do a french roll and curl at the top. I would say trim the bangs just a bit. It would look real cute with your dress :)

No comments:

Post a Comment