Sunday, August 2, 2009

Formal Dress for my Fiance's Body Type?

Well my fiance and I have been engaged for almost a year now, and celebrate I want to surprise her with a nice dinner where we dress upi and just have a good time, but she doesn't have too many dresses so I want to surprise her and get her a dress to go with the night also, she is about 5'6'' 140 ish lbs, average bust, shoulder length curly hair, and I think everything about her looks great but I know she is most self conscious about her tummy, she has a little bit there, but nothing that I can see wrong with that, so I was wondering if anyone can help me out with finding something that should work with her body-type, and possibly link examples of good ones, I plan on at most paying the lower end of $100.00 for one at the most if that helps narrow things down for you guys, and thanks ahead of time!



Formal Dress for my Fiance's Body Type?

How sweet......okay if she is self conscious about her tummy I wouldn't go with any of the dresses you have picked out, you will need something that bunches at the tummy or else is tighter under the breast area and then flows (empire Waist)....I would go black, navy or even white, here are some dresses that I think would be good.



This one has the empire waist....



http://www5.jcpenney.com/jcp/Products.as...



This one bunches a bit at the tummy area



http://www5.jcpenney.com/jcp/Products.as...



http://www5.jcpenney.com/jcp/Products.as...



Hope that helps and have fun!!!



Formal Dress for my Fiance's Body Type?

Ok, so if you are taking her somewhere classy, you can't go wrong with a little black dress or some rendition of it. I recommend shopping at White House Black Market. It's perfect for dresses. You will want to look for a dress that shows skin (detracting from the abdomen) with either a halter top or something that shows Look for dresses with ruching (the gathering wrinkled look). Here are a few dresses you might want to look at.



I think your third link is the best bet. It has some ruching/gathering in the stomach area that will disguise a tummy. I love the sleeves and I bet it would be the most flattering. I also like the length of it. The second dress has a line down the middle of the tummy which might be itchy or uncomfortable (speaking from experience). The first one is cute too. I think the last one would be the most flattering though.



Formal Dress for my Fiance's Body Type?

I'm not sure about the dresses, but the idea sounds sweet!



Formal Dress for my Fiance's Body Type?

i think you should choose something a little black so i suggest to get her a slim fitting dress that will suit her shape and skin color i think the second last one you picked out on the net



Formal Dress for my Fiance's Body Type?

i dno bout mucho brands, nut wateva u buy, it shud hv n empire line waist(thaz like waistline jus below d bust)...itl totaly hide d tummy...get her sum accessories tht r like metallic n ol...she ll look totaly hot!! hv fun!!



Formal Dress for my Fiance's Body Type?

the last one looks nicest....



Formal Dress for my Fiance's Body Type?

get her a black halta dress or a red off the shoulder dress with silver accessories and wrap her hair.



she'll look smashing....



your a great guy so make her proud



Formal Dress for my Fiance's Body Type?

Your choices are good, but may need a little more tummy room. A crinkle dress might be a good idea, but you do have to search around for nice ones. How about the dress I've listed below. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment