Sunday, August 2, 2009

Formal dress ideas?

santa switch is 5 weeks away %26amp; i need a dress that will look fabulous on me [:



im realatively short %26amp; super curvy, but stilll skinnny.



i'm moderately tan %26amp; have blue green eyes %26amp; right now my hair is redd. not natrually of course, so its a really gorgeous shade [:



any ideas? color %26amp; dress style suggestions would be the best



i'd love you forever if you help me out ;]



Formal dress ideas?

get some sort of form fitting dress and heels to show off your curves.



Formal dress ideas?

Go to www.PromDressShop.com they can deliver to you within 5 working days and their dresses are awesome! They state prom, but I purchase my formals from them all the time and I'm 40.



http://www.PromDressShop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment