Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I have an 8th grade formal and need some hair ideas. not anything fancy.?

i have DARK DARK brown hair with long sideswept bangs. my hair is naturally extremely curly but i normally straighten it.



I have an 8th grade formal and need some hair ideas. not anything fancy.?

You sound just like my sister. She has the exact same hair and she just had her eight grade formal. She wore her hair pin straight and parted it to the side and that was it, but it looked really nice. You could also curl your hair with the curling iron in bigger curls. That wouldn't be too fancy and its probably a look you don't do often since your hair is naturally very curly.



Oh! I found a picture that is really pretty and kinda fits what I told you. http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/7729/...

No comments:

Post a Comment