Tuesday, July 28, 2009

What to do with stick straight, thin, uncurlable hair?

I hate my hair... althought it's straight and smooth it wil not curl... I have tried every product. Even a perm won't hold. (Although I haven't had one since I was 11) HELP! At formal dances I can't have curly que's... I can't even have wave... any advice?



What to do with stick straight, thin, uncurlable hair?

Have you tried curling it with straighteners? Sounds odd I know, but it's really easy to do.



You just need a good set of slim ceramic straightners like GHD's. put your hair up and just let a bit down at a time to curl. Hold the straghteners at the top of the section as you would to straighten but instead of just smoothing it down the hair, twist it round as you pull it down the hair. Don't wrap the hair around it, just twist the straighteners round.



I have the same problem as you and I find this method worksreally well for nice natural looking curls. Just put a little bit of hairspray on each curl as you style. Mine usually stay in for about 2 days after doing this :)



What to do with stick straight, thin, uncurlable hair?

Just live with what hair God gave you ;)



What to do with stick straight, thin, uncurlable hair?

Forgive me... I know this is not what you want to hear.... but LOVE IT. I have curly hair naturally and work really really hard at straigtening it...lol



What to do with stick straight, thin, uncurlable hair?

You can always put your hair up. A simple pony tail, a french twist, braids, half pony, there are tons of other ways to do your hair, just look at peoples hair at the mall or any public place, and get ideas from that!



What to do with stick straight, thin, uncurlable hair?

love your hair but you may want to try hair extensions



What to do with stick straight, thin, uncurlable hair?

Have you tried bendy rollers and the EXTREME combo?



This is a little invention of my own as I too suffer with unstylable hair...



Get about 30 bendy rollers. Wash your hair, brush in 2 palmfuls of Volumising mousse, squirt 6 times with Fructis Hard Gel spray (no more than 6 for all over your hair!)



Then, with each piece, use 3 squirts of Loreal Hot Curl spray. Put in the roller using as little hair as you can so you can get all the rollers in and get really tight curls.



Once your hair is all dnoe (this will take about an hour) sleep in them. Granted it wont be a brilliant night's sleep when you first do it, but you soon find a position to sleep in that's comfortable.



In the morning, Blast your hair with a HOT hairdryer before yout take the curlers out, for about 10 mins.



Take each curler out and as you do, spray twice again with the Fructis Gel Spray. Repeat for each curl.



This will should stay in all day if you don't go out in the rain or really heavy wind. You will need to wash your hair again before the next day though due to all the styling gunk.



I hope this helps, and let me know if it works for you!



Lv



Metia



What to do with stick straight, thin, uncurlable hair?

why the hell do u hate it.... i have straight hair 2 but i love it unlike u... straight hair looks good and is much more in than curls



What to do with stick straight, thin, uncurlable hair?

my mom had a similar problem. but she couldn't straighten her hair for nothing. i guess you keep getting perms. hehe. sorry sometimes hair changes though. like after having a baby

No comments:

Post a Comment