Sunday, July 26, 2009

What's a good way to style my hair?

My hair is long enough to cover my forehead. I'm looking for a haircut that is good for it. My hair is straight and black and I don't want to cut it. Any ideas? Oh yea, no neat haircuts that make me seem formal and stuff.



What's a good way to style my hair?

I would make my hair look mess



What's a good way to style my hair?

go for a funkadelic rainbow that seems to me to be the only way



What's a good way to style my hair?

cut it or clip it.



What's a good way to style my hair?

get layers! your hair will stay the same overall length but look sexy if you do a messy type hairstyle. and i agree no formal , suit wearin kind of cut. good luck!



What's a good way to style my hair?

madonna hair style feathered



What's a good way to style my hair?

Grow a mullet. It will look good on you, I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment