Tuesday, July 28, 2009

What should i do with my hair??

I have warm brown hair. its a teeny bit above shoulderlength and its VERY think and poofy. im going to a formal party toight and i dont know what to do with it. Right now its down and its verry poofy and a bit frizzy what do i do with it? i have time to take a shower and..... oh ya. i have like an inch of layers and swoopy bangs. what do i do with it???



What should i do with my hair??

Bee-hive..really...I'm serious it works for Marge Simpson



What should i do with my hair??

lol what your describing sounds like a hay stack, which im show your exagerating!!



put some straightening balm or something on it, blow dry it and blow the fringe to the side, get the straighteners out, straighten it and have it in a pony tail with a few bits hanging down or have it all down

No comments:

Post a Comment