Thursday, July 30, 2009

I have a semi formal to go to next friday and i would like my hair to look really good any suggestio

I have a formal dance to go to and i am having trouble finding a picture of a hairstyle to show my stylist. i have brown/blonde hair medium length. i dont want an up-do. i want something down and straight i can even get side sweep bangs please help me



please post pictures!!!



I have a semi formal to go to next friday and i would like my hair to look really good any suggestions?

For straight down styles I like #1 and #2 below.



As for something trendier, and somewhat updoish, but cute as heck try #4



#3 is also an option you may like, but not my favorite.



I am a prof. hairstylist of 25+ years...



I have a semi formal to go to next friday and i would like my hair to look really good any suggestions?

if i were you i would try hair like miley cyrus' yours might not be that long but it looks good on anyone.you dont even have to get your haircut. but this is just my opinion



I have a semi formal to go to next friday and i would like my hair to look really good any suggestions?

I dont have a picture for you but you could just do half up half down with a poof in the back to glam it up and with side swept bangs it looks really cute.



Okay i found a pic but you could do yours like this but sraight.



http://images.fandango.com/ImageRenderer...

No comments:

Post a Comment