Tuesday, July 28, 2009

What would you suggest? (Picture!)?

Ok so my dad has a ceremony this friday because he got promoted. Well It's semi-formal and i bought a black,satin halter top dress, comes down at the knees.



I have full bangs, the ones that go cover my forehead and i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to what kind of formal hair do i could pull off with bangs like that.



My hair is medium length and fine.



Serious answers please! Thanks.



http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v232/c...



What would you suggest? (Picture!)?

First of all, you are so pretty! I really think that loose curls at the ends and tucking your bangs under would be really cute!!



What would you suggest? (Picture!)?

you're pretty cute.



What would you suggest? (Picture!)?

You are cute, but wtf is up with Asians always doing that stupid "peace" thing in pictures.



What would you suggest? (Picture!)?

just leave it down. I think it'll look fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment